Phan Rang - Nha Trang - Hon Khoi
Time: From evening March 30, 2018 to April -1, 2018 Pick up passengers at Saigon Railway Station Departure time: Train Sai Gon - Phan Rang departs from 8.30pm on March 30, 2018 Type of ticket: sleeping car with air conditioning. Arrival time: Phan Rang 3.30 am on Marh 31, 2018 - Shooting dawn with the Cham characters on sand hill Nam Cuong.
PRICE : Join in tour
- Price: US$ 500 /person
- Group Size: 4 persons max.
PRICE : Private tour
- Price: US$ 750 / 1 pax
- Price: US$ 650 / 2 pax
- Price: US$ 600 / 3 pax
- 8:00 am: Breakfast and continue to take pictures of Cham’s life in the village: old people, children, women, traditional craft work such as weaving, ceramics, shepherd ..
- 6:00 pm: Dinner and go to Nha Trang, Ninh Hoa. At night: staying at Ninh Hoa. (moving by private car)
- Next morning April 1, 2018: 4:30 am: Come to the salt field and take photos of the workers harvesting salt with tools such as shoulder load, wheelbarrow under beautiful sunrise and white salt mites ..
- 8:30 am: Breakfast at Ninh Hoa with special dishes there like pies, fish noodles, grilled rolls.
- 10:00 am: Return to Nha Trang City to take photos of young girl going to Nha Trang Rock Church or Nha Trang White Buddha Pagoda.
- Lunch: enjoying special seafood in Nha Trang beach.
- Afternoon: continue to take pictures of fishing village in Nha Trang.
- Menu on afternoon: Nha Trang’s speciality like fish noodles, bloating fern-shaped cake, “banh khot”.....
- 8:30 pm: Arrive at Nha Trang Train Station to return to Ho Chi Minh City - Type of ticket: sleeping car with air conditioning ( to Ho Chi Minh City at 5.00 am on April 2, 2018)
- Return tickets – having bedroom with air-conditioner
- Have 2 breakfast meals
- Have 2 lunch meals.
- Have 2 dinner meals
- Hotel: 1 night (2 guests/ room)
- Cars move locally to the shooting locations
- Bottled filtered water.
- Sample rental fee at places mentioned in the program.
Tour does not include:
- Eating out of the program
- Sleeping private room upon request
- Travel insurance
- Tips for the driver (not compulsory but highly appreciated)
The program is organized thoughtfully, properly informed plan.
A good guide to take photos, have beautiful photo works.
Photoshop tutorials: Quick photo editing.
Experience a meaningful journey
Professional photography guides.
Characteristics of Cham culture are from words, scripts, from the art and techniques of shaping earthen towers, stone statues, to embroidered fabrics, knitting, brocade weaving, or pottery and utensils for daily life. Cham people are always proud of ancient Cham towers built with terracotta. The image of ancient Cham dancers was carved into the temples, in which the Tra Kieu women's sculpture was one of the masterpieces. As part of the national culture, Cham folk architecture also has a long history and tradition. The hands and the creative mind of the Cham people clarify the richness, diversity and help us see the cultural exchange, the process of development of the people. Brocade is a traditional Cham profession. When the girls are to the age of marrying, they all know how to weave. Scarves, robes are considered as a measure of the resourcefulness of the Cham girls.
Nha Trang - Hon Khoi
Khoi Nghi is a salt-making place with a beautiful location and hard-working people. This place is situated between Khanh Hoa and Ninh Hoa about 40 kilometers towards the north of Nha Trang, which attracts a lot of photographers from domestic and abroad to take photos of the works. You can witness working day in a salt field when getting there. At the time, when the chicken was not crowded, these salt makers had to go out to start a day with working with salt. Especially, the main labor in the salt fields here is completely female. With only a couple of bamboo beds, they can begin work on their salt.