Ancient and peaceful, Hoi An is one of the most popular destinations in Vietnam that caters to travellers of all tastes and across the continents. The little town is just the perfect candidate of what Vietnam tourism ministry is aiming to show to the world.
Vietnam’s Hue Citadel has existed for more than two centuries since 1802. Hue Citadel is a large space, the most important place of Nguyen Dynasty. Presently, Hue city still retains many architectural works, temples, palaces with outstanding cultural and architectural values. Hue Citadel, underwent many ups and downs, still exists and affirms its beauty in modern day. During 143 years under the reign of Nguyen Dynasty, it was a dynamic and prosperous place, also a place to witness war. And this place was also the cultural center of Vietnam at that time, with the architecture of many palaces, ancient tombs in magnificent majesty. The historic complex of the ancient capital Hue of Vietnam was recognized by UNESCO as a world cultural heritage site in 1993
PHOTO TOUR HOI AN - HUE
Time: March 4 - 9, 2020 (Available)
Complete Phototour Schedule:
PRICE : Join in tour
- Price: US$ 1300 /person
- Group Size: 4 persons max.
PRICE : Private tour
- Price: US$ 1650 / 1 pax
- Price: US$ 1500 / 2 pax
- Price: US$ 1200 / 3 pax
DAY 1 :
- Pick her guest up at Danang International Airport (depending on your departure time).
- Visit to take photos of Danang city (the bridges passing over Han river, the crowded quarters, etc.). Gather to introduce image and journey of photo tours - dinner - rest .
DAY 2 :
- 4:00 Take photos of dawn at Son Tra Peninsula towards East Sea.
- 7:30 Have breakfast at the hotel
- Check out and travel by private car to Hoi An old Quarter ( 40km)
- 2:00 Check-in at the hotel in Hoi An ( 3 stars - 4 stars ) ( 1 night )
- 15:00 Take portrait photos of gardeners in Tra Que - Hoi An
- 18:00 Have dinner at Old Quarter and then go for a walk to take photos light roads with featured lanterns which is the unique characteristic of Hoi An
DAY 3 :
- 4:00 Travel by ship on Hoai River, and Thu Bon River to sea gate (Cua Dai) .. take photos of very beautiful dawn at intersection between Thu Bon river and Cua Dai River of Hoi An – and take photos of a village of fishers who harvest of much seafood after 1 fishing night and then sell them seaside. A bustling scene of sales by local people.
- 7: 30 Back to hotel to have breakfast and continue to take photos of roads in the Old Quarter in the deserted morning. All activities of local people in the Old quarter occur peaceful and quietly.
- After breakfast , then take photos of activities of local people in the Old Quarter
- Hoi An Market also locates on the main road of Old Quarter where you can take photos of the elders selling vegetables, meat, fishes and foods for their daily life.
- 16:00-18:30 take photos of sunset at the suburban of Hoi An with village roads, bamboo bridges passing river and people back to home after one working day from farm.
DAY 4 :
- 4:00 take photos of dawn at the fishing village of Hoi An South. The activities of seafood sales occur up all night at the seaside.
- 8:00 Have breakfast in the hotel
- 10:00 Check-out and travel to Hue by private car( 3h/ 121,3 km) - Take photos of living activities of local people on the way .
- 13:00 Check-in at Hue hotel ( 4 stars )
- 16:00 Take photos of girls dropping paper lanterns on a river and praying on a small boat - make a charming, poetic and romantic scene.
- 19:00 Have dinner - the local special foods
- 4:00 take photos of dawn at Tam Giang Lagoon - A beautiful scene when sun just appeared and small fishing boats all night on the lagoon return to the shore to sell the seafood they caught. Tam Giang Lagoon is a unique landscape in Hue - Vietnam - The beauty here will surely attract you to immerse yourself in your camera.
- 7:30 Back to hotel to have breakfast
- 9:00 Take photos of Tombs of the Old Kings and the girls in traditional ao dai that is the highlight for your artworks
- 12:00 Have lunch
- 16:00-18:00 Take photos of a memorial temple in a flickering candle light with young women praying in the night.
- 19:00 Have dinner
- 5:00- 6:00 Take photos of fishermen who throw fishing nets like art dancers .
- 7:00 Take photos of girls with a slender ao dai on the Trang Tien Bridge (Trang Tien Bridge is one of long-standing special architectures in Hue)
- 8:00 Have breakfast and then check-out
- 9:00 Take photos of Hue Citadel with girls in traditional Ao Dai .
- 12:00 Have farewell lunch for end of journey and travel to Danang and move to Danang International Airport (depending on your departure time)
- Lunch and dinner ( Breakfast for free at hotel )
- Bottled water on the Bus)
- Vehicles throughout the journey
- Speaking-Korean Interpreter
- Photographer Guide
- Hotel with Bedroom for 2 guests
- All entrance fees for the resort (excluding museum entrance fees)
Tour does not include:
- International airline
- Entry visa fee.
- Food and Drink outside the program
- Travel insurance.
- Health expense
- Bonuses for services like drivers, guides, interpreters, porters, etc
- Excludes museum entrance fees
- Private bedroom
- Anything not stated in the “Inclusive section”
The program is organized thoughtfully, properly informed plan.
A good guide to take photos, have beautiful photo works.
Photoshop tutorials: Quick photo editing.
Experience a meaningful journey
Professional photography guides.